Monday, October 14, 2013

I am thankful for the coffee about to run through my veins

Alright splitting headache, it's really time for you to take a hike. I mean I know you were up almost all night with two crying kids to keep me company but you can leave now. See they've traded their hysterics for down right grumpiness and a general overtired bad attitude. So really I just want to make a cup of coffee, drink it while it's hot and hopefully stay awake. I mean sure, the kids really don't think it's a good idea for mommy to have a solid nights sleep so they take to the constant wake ups to just keep things on schedule and exhausting. Good thing they're super cute. Like really. 

Yes this is a bitchin note, cause really there's only so much reality you can put in a Facebook status before you have a bunch of annoying people leaving ridiculous unasked for advice. 

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours. Or you know, just drink enough coffee to get you to the wine.

KK 

No comments:

Post a Comment